INDUSTRIAL QAQC TRAINING
COURSE: INDUSTRIAL QAQC TRAINING
AIM: QA/QC is the combination of quality assurance and quality control to which QA procedures for creating and monitoring the processes for delivering quality products and services. I.e prevent defects in products/ services. QC is the procedure for testing that finished product and services meet with the required levels of quality I.e. QC detects defects in products/services
Below are few industries where QA/QC officers are needed.
Fast moving consumer goods
Food and beverages
Building and construction
Design and engineering
Oil and gas
Chemical and pharmaceutical
manufacturing and production
Energy and utilities
ICT and media
Software engineering and biotechnology
Business services and transportation
Government and non profit
Financial services and insurance
Retail and wholesale
At the end of the program participants will be able to define quality and understand different perceptive on quality appreciate the cost and causes of poor quality; gain basic understanding of how to develop a QA plan, know the importance of creating SOP to quality and much more.
Introduction to Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Quality Management System
Total Quality Management
Root Cause Analysis
Standard Operating Procedures
Statistical Process Control
Control Charts (CL, UCL, LCL)
X – Bar, R – Bar, P – Chart & C – Chart
Linear & Exponential Regression
Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Geophysics
Training Method: Classroom OR Online
Training Schedule: By Request/ In Session
REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS.
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Industrial Qaqc Training
INDUSTRIAL QAQC TRAINING
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.