Conduct quality control tests;
Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed;
Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests;
Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests;
Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions;
Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques;
Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed;
Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis;
Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components or physical properties of materials;
Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods;
Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests;
Purchase laboratory supplies, such as chemicals, when supplies are low or near their expiration date;
Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
High level of technical knowledge and strong practical skills; The ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with colleagues in other functions; The ability to prioritize and to switch between different tasks as required; Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability; organizational skills, to ensure time schedules are adhered to and deadlines are met; An interest in, and understanding of, computer technology.
A minimum qualification of B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry or related field.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Qualified applicants should forward their CV or Cover letter to cv.synergysolutions @gmail.com or Name, Qualification, Mobile number and post applying for to the message box or to the mobile number in this advert. Not abiding to the above instructions would lead to being disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Conduct quality control tests;
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.