So my Ira who is a 2year old caucasian just littered 3 days ago and I have been over the moon. As a first timer, I really didn't know how it was all going to go down except for the different posts I read on nairaland and also Google. It was a scary exciting experience.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.