Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
Maintaining employee records.
Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
Advertise staff opportunities, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Good use of Microsoft suite.
A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to the email address and send Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Position going for and Location to the HR contact below.
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.