Plan and direct all aspects of an organization's business development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunitiesConducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
Providing management with feedback
May also be accountable for licensing initiatives and programs; duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
Requirements and Skills
Presentation and communication skills
Being enthusiastic, ambitious andconfidentBeing thorough and motivated
Being professional, flexible and amicable
Good business sense.
Education and Experience
A minimum of OND in any discipline. And a minimum of one year work experience.
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a global strategic brand committed to providing unique competences in Human Capital Development, Business Development, Occupational and Community Health Services. EGR is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, health and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. EGR delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in the global markets, combining our knowledge and expertise with a broad, relevant portfolio of products, services and solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are to forward their
CV/Resume to 08036343948 OR text their name, qualification, and location to 08036343948.
Note: Our Offices are located in Benin City, Uyo and Warri
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.