BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
The benefit of HR management is that it can identify the training and development needs of your employees in order to fit in with your wider business strategy. By continually learning, your employees will be able to keep their skill up to date and bring valuable and innovative ideas back to the company.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. To develop the understanding of the concept of human resource management and to understand its relevance in organizations.
2. To develop necessary skill set for application of various HR issues.
3. To analyze the strategic issues and strategies required to select and develop manpower resources.
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Applications
2. Job Analysis & Job Design
3. Recruitment and Selection of Employees
4. Steps in the Recruitment & Selection Process
5. Interview/Types of Interview Questions
6. Training and Development
7. Performance Management
8. Compensation and Benefits
9. Labour Relations
10. Managerial Relations
11. Employee Relations
12. General terms and condition of services
- Recruitment & Promotion
- Medical Examination
- Probationary Period of Service
- Performance Review & Promotion
13. Hours of work
15. Manpower Development & Training
16. Absence from Work
17. Time Sheets
18. Loan Policy
21. Discipline & Grievances
1. Introduction to HRM
- Meaning and Functions
- Organization Culture
- Human Resources Activities in Management
- Career Path in HR
- Human Resources Policy
2. Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection
- HR Manpower Planning
- Recruitment Process and Selection
3. Induction, Training & Employee Development
- Induction Programme
- Training and Development
4. Health, Safety, Security & Welfare
- HR Departments Safety Responsibilities
- HR as Safety and Security Officer
- Employee Welfare
5. Motivation, Employee Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Theories of Motivation
- Employee Counseling
6. Performance Appraisal
- Purpose of Performance Appraisal
- Appraising Method, Technique & Tool
- System of Remuneration
- Standard Employment Benefits
8. Industrial Relations
- Trade Union
- Collective Bargaining
- Industrial Action
- Joint Consultation
- The Role of HR Manager.
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Human Resource Management Training
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.