Training method: Classroom
Duration: 2 Days
Training Schedule: July 13, 8:00 AM – July 14, 4:00 PM
The supervision of workplace Health, safety and Environment issues is becoming a critical skill-set that organizations seek in all employees across the organizational hierarchy. Workers engaged in high-safety-risk areas within the organization operations are increasingly required to possess an ability to apply advance HSE concepts and practices within the organization and demonstrate a High level of expertise in environmental/sustainability issues.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
Be professionally trained and awarded with our internationally recognized certificates that are globally accepted because of the wide range of International accreditation printed as approval seals on our certificates and also because our issued certificates are easily verified and validated directly from our website using the unique verification code , from anywhere in the world.
Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World safety organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
1. Lagos: 41, Isolo way, 7 & 8 Junction International Airport Road, Isolo , Lagos State
2. Port Harcourt: 40, Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
4. Benin City Training Venue : 7,Aghalor Street, off 19th Street, BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
5. Ogun State training Venue: 8, Iyana Iyesi Road, Besides Mupin Market, Sango-Ota, Ogun State
6. Abuja training Venue: Suite A8 Tsukunda House, Central area, opposite world trade centre, Abuja, Federal capital territory, Nigeria.
** And other states locations in Nigeria.
TARGET AUDIENCE - Undergraduates, NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
1. Practical Safety Audit/Inspection
2. Industrial Security
4. Permit to Work System
6. First Aid
7. Project Work Report .ETC
Training method: Classroom
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.