Fully functional bungalow in Federal Housing Estate with:
1. 4 bedrooms: 3 rooms ensuite.
2. Large sitting room and an ante room complete with Dining area and visitors' toilet.
3. All bathrooms fully tiled up. All rooms have Spanish floor ceramic tiles.
4. POP Ceilings in Ante room, dining area, sitting room and master bedroom.
5. Large Kitchen with furniture, concrete decking to curtail fire in case of fire accident.
6. A Study room.
7. Functioning and all-weather reliable borehole.
8. Generator house and store.
9. House fenced and protected with American wire fence. External doors are fortified security doors.
10. Covered Car park for 2 Cars.
11. House has about a plot undeveloped but paved with interlocking stones except at the back of the house.
12. 3-phase Electricity Connection with Prepaid electricity meter.
13. Original Federal Government allocation papers for the land available.
14. House occupied by Landlord since Dec 2011 and will require very minimal facelift for occupation.
15.internet vasillity still have 7yers sub on it.
Asking price N30m.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.