Need help placing an order?
Volume: 100 Litres
Door Handle & Panel
Refrigerators are an integral part of your family's day-to-day life. We rely on refrigerators as you move through the workweek or weekend; efficient or large-capacity refrigerators such as double door, or side-by-side make all the difference in creating a smooth-running modern home. Whether you are replacing, upgrading, or simply adding a new refrigerator, here on Jumia we provide you with a wide selection of top-notch products designed to bring maximum efficiency to your daily needs.
Hisense refrigerators come in a nice variety of different sizes and designs and are a perfect blend of aesthetics and performance. There is the Hisense Side By Side Refrigerator fully equipped with a Multi Air-flow system, door alarm function, and a large capacity is sure to provide just what you need for perfect food preservation. Also sporting top class inside led lighting as well as good energy saving technology, all this and more makes this every kitchen owners dream.
The Hisense Chest Freezer is also a very reliable alternative offering you high performance in freezing your food items to keep them fresh, very efficient low energy consumption with an amazingly low noise design. It has a mechanical temperature control and an adjustable thermostat for an efficient freezing function which gets everything in it so cool very fast, it still stays cool and this way it gets to preserve your perishable food items for a very long time. The freezer provides adequate storage space for lots of items to be stored as it is built to enable you to store large quantities of perishable and non-perishable items, and there is the Hisense Single Door fridge which features manual defrost system, adjustable feet, reversible door (left or right swing) for extra convenience. It is also 100% HFC and FCKW free and highly energy efficient.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.