About the Haiqin
The Haiqin tourbillon luxury wristwatch is an auto-mechanical self winding wristwatch. The dial is protected by a high quality hardlex which is scratch proof and also makes the watch waterproof to a depth of 30m. It's ultra thin body and delicate crown is made up of high quality steel which makes the watch resistant to rusting for years to come if properly maintained. The dial consists of luminous hands which makes the watch come to life in the dark. The moon phase located at the top of the dial alternates between day and night. A hollow flywheel design self winds whenever the watch is active. Whenever the watch is not in use, the hollow flywheel enters hibernation mode and puts the watch to sleep. To get the watch back active, you will need to turn the crown and adjust the time to your current timezone. The Haiqin tourbillon also has a calendar and time double display. It is an automatic mechanical wristwatch that operates without a battery.
Brand Name: Haiqin
Colour: Gold, Silver, Brown, White, Black
Style: Business, Luxury
Material: Leather, Stainless Steel
Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
Band Material Type: Stainless Steel
Features: Back light, Water Resistant (30m)
You can order directly from us on Instagram @t1mstores at a cheaper rate and faster delivery.
The World is captured in moments -- Moments are based on Time -- Time tell stories -- Tell your stories with the latest HAIQIN (Mont Blanc) Mechanical/Automatic Self Wind
-- Designed for Uniqueness & Elegance --
About the Haiqin
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.