Amending applicant's CVs
Taking incoming calls and questions
Maintaining the company database
Organizing consultant's schedules
Have good communication skills
Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
Be persuasive, persistent and patient
Be able to cope with pressure
Be flexible and adaptable
Have a mature personality
Have a good customer call skills
Have the ability to prioritize
Have good IT skills
Be able to work to deadlines
Have a bachelors degree (BSc) Minimum of Second class lower / HND Minimum of Upper credit
Be within the ages of 21 – 30 years
Computer literate ( Minimum Microsoft office)
Be available to resume immediately after all assessment is concluded
Be resident in either Benin or Warri.
Be a smart, self motivated and quick to adjust to the corporate organization
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to the email addrrss and forward their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to the HR contact below.
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.