BENEFITS OF TRAINING
Why health safety and environment is important?
The primary benefit of EHS, and workplace EHS programs, is the obvious one: preventing incidents such as injuries, illnesses, and harmful environmental releases. ... Because these hazards are real, EHS programs are necessary and provide real benefits
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 3 Days
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• COURSE OVERVIEW
There is no doubt that having a good HSE training certificate, you will boost your employment opportunities tremendously. Many companies will always want to hire people with knowledge that can benefit their venture. HSE training will give you that knowledge. Especially in Nigeria, where unemployment is rampant, you can help yourself by getting HSE training in Nigeria.HSE certification is currently said to be the most significant certification training Worldwide
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World Safety Organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
LEVEL 1 OF 3 COURSE OUTLINE
1. Introduction to HSE
2. Communication Process
4. Good Housekeeping
5. Occupational Health
6. Accident causation and investigation
7. HSE Safety statistics
LEVEL 2 OF 3 COURSE OUTLINE
1. Risk Management
2. Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
3. Environmental and Waste Management
4. Fire Safety
5. Chemical and Biological Health Hazard
6. Confined Space Entry
7. Electrical Safety
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.