FOREVER NATURE-MIN is an advanced multi-mineral formula; it consists of marine-life deposits. It supplies all the mineral elements the body needs to meet daily demands. It form and regulates body fluid, enzymes, hormones and in the building of bones and teeth etc. Beneficial for the regulation of muscles tone, including the muscles of the cardiovascular system It aids the body to perform its functions, including energy production, growth and healing It is essential for the proper utilization of vitamins and other nutrients. USES : TWO TABLETS THREE TIMES DAILY NAFDAC NO: A6-7209 Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer or the seller. Content on .com is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.