Job Title Food & Beverage Controller
Location Port Harcourt
Experience 1 - 5 years
Minimum Qualification SSCE
Application Closes Monday, 31 October 2016
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
• Calculate figures for food inventories, orders, and costs. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly. Post invoices using computer programs. Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels. Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs. Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy. Receive, unload, and process deliveries. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items. Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process. Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas. Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• ZAS is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. ZAS does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.