Providing and interpreting financial information;
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
Analyzing competitors and market trends;
Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities;
Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
producing long-term business plans
undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
developing and managing financial systems/models
carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Education and/or Experience
First degree in related discipline.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing company
Membership of a professional body is required (ICAN/ACCA).
Extensive IFRS Background
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.