The Eskie is primarily a companion dog, a devoted family member who thrives in the middle of family activities. He is cheerful, affectionate, sometimes rowdy, and very smart — so smart he's thought to be one of the most intelligent dog breeds. He's an independent thinker, curious, with an uncanny ability to problem-solve. He excels in activities that require him to use his brain, such as obedience training, tricks, agility, conformation, and other dog sports.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" a pet, avoid paying before seeing the animal.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the health status of the animal and feel free to ask a health booklet.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.