Get All for a token Are you a beginner in fashion designing that want to learn from the scratch or an intermediate who wish to perfect your sewing skill or an advanced who wish to update your sewing skill. If your answer to these questions is yes then you need to have these ebooks on fashion designing very well detailed and explanatory with a token and you'll be glad you did You will need it now or later These are the list of the ebooks available 1.Basic pattern development. Textbook+ practical 124pages 2. Beginners guide to sew professional seam 3. Bridal couture S Khaljie 78 pages 4. Chinelo bally freehand fashion 389 pages 5. Draping the complete course of karolyn kiisel 321 pages 6. Dress pattern designing .Natalie bray 192 pages 7. Dress making the complete guide to cutting your cloth by Alison Smith 322 pages 8. Fabric manipulation by Ruth singer 386 pages 9. Fabric and pattern cutting 10. Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of sewing and draft 11. Metric pattern cutting for children wear and baby wear 405 Page's 12. Metric pattern cutting for women wear 281 pages 13. Sewing for royal baby 366 14. Pattern making for fashion designing by Helen Armstrong's 832pages 15. More dress pattern designing by Natalie Bray 180 pages 16. Classic tailoring by Cabrera 239 pages 17. The beginner sewing and pattern making 18. Sewing A-Z Nancy Zieman 146 pages 19. Pattern fitting with confidence 130pages 20. Drafting trouser for men boys and women 148 pages 21. Cutting and tailoring 116 pages 22. Dressmaking handbook 161 pages 23. Measurement chart 24. Couture sewing .Tailoring techniques 25. The sewing bible 26. The complete photo guide to sewing 27. Tailoring suits the professionals 261 pages 28. The sewing book 404 pages 29. Sewing patterns 30. Kathleen blaxland creative clothing and accessories for childaft Plus 5 more books NB: All the 35 ebooks is for token .
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.