BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
EIA benefits occur in many guises: improved project design, improved decision making, better information disclosure, more public involvement, better co-operation, smoother processes etc.. High information quality in EIA is a prerequisite for these benefits to ma- terialize.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Message Jobskills Training Instit on WhatsApp.
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The objective of EIA is to encourage consideration of the environment in the planning and decision-making process to arrive at actions that avoid or minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Applications
2. Component of EIA
3. Environmental Issues
4. Steps in EIA:- Screening, Scoping, Impact Analysis. Impact Mitigation, Reporting, Review, Decision Making and Monitoring
5. Environmental Resources
6. Environmental Pollution and Consequences
7. Sustainable Development
8. Waste Management
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Physico - Chemical Characteristics:- COD, BOD, PH, E.C, Turbidity, SS, PV
3. Environmental Characteristics: Ca2+,Cl, SO4, NOz
4. Effect of Domestic Waste water discharge on well water use (Case Study)
5. Regression Analysis of Permanganate Value (PV) on suspected solid (SS), BOD and COD in a domestic sewage (Case Study)
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.