Earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) is a safety device used in electrical installations with high earth impedance to prevent shock. It detects small stray voltages on the metal enclosures of electrical equipment, and interrupts the circuit if a dangerous voltage is detected. It is mainly used in TT earthing systems.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)