• Training Schedule: By Request
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Method: Classroom
Today’s deal offers a two-day Comprehensive and Intensive Classroom training on Document Control
A comprehensive, hands-on and very interactive document control training course, covering all aspects of document control tasks..In this course we will cover the basics (such as document checks, numbering, identification, filing, distribution) as well as more advanced subjects (such as lifecycle, as-built, procedures, reports, interfaces).
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. To provide information of what is a document and the objectives of a document control system
2. To provide an awareness of what an efficient document control system should include
3. To ensure that participants understand and can perform their role in the system.
• Meaning of document and its importance
• Documents & Records
• Documents formats
• Document control systems
• Documents controller roles and responsibilities
• Requirements of a DOC
• Document Identifications
• Documents control values
• Building effective system
• File Management system
• Transmitting documents
• Document control procedures
• QMS/ISO Standards in DCC
• Common problems with document control
• EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
• MDR (Master Document Register)
• Training Schedule: By Request
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.