° Professionally handle incoming requests from clients and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
° Attend to client questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
° Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill client needs, educate the clients where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
° Troubleshoot client issues over the phone via the Use of automated information systems to analyze the client’s situation.
° Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
° Handle issues in the best interest of both clients and company.
° Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
° Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to client service surveys.
° Minimum of OND in relevant course.
° Business savvy skills
° Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for clients.
° Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
° Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
To apply; interested persons should send in soft copy of their CV here OR
Send full names, age, location, qualification, contact number and email address via text message to the number attached to this publication. (PLEASE NOTE: text messages only except you are called). Goodluck
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.