Benefit of training
What is crm implementation?
Customer relationship management (crm) implementation is the process of installing crm software so an organization can manage current and potential customer relationships. Successful crm implementation can help businesses analyze customer interactions, efficiently track leads and streamline processes
• Training Schedule: by Request
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Method: Classroom
how to reserve a seat
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest before training day
at the conclusion of this Training, Participants should be able to :
a. turn prospects into customers
b. minimize defections
c. have a large proportion of loyal customers.
D. have a profitable relationship of the type the customers would desire and with those who desire them.
E. use cross selling opportunities without annoying customers.
• at the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.Com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (usa)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ispon)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria(ogtan)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(ncmd)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(ncrs)
6. Industrial Training Fund(itf)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (dpr)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, by 7 & 8 Junction, off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, by Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,bdpa opposite uniben main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Implement customer service passion (psp)
2. Product vs service
3. Seven days to better customer services
4. Front line personnel
5. Follow – up
6. Ten do’s & don’t
Benefit of training