50 Organic Super Foods
Wheat grass, alfalfa, spirulina, kale, beets, berries, barley grass, aloe, pomegranate, apple pectin, flaxseed, mushrooms, probiotics & more!
Country Farms Super Greens blend combines high quality natural ingredients to deliver the building blocks and important elements of nutrition that are essential to your body's health and well-being. Super Greens superfood drink mix benefits range from being an easy, tasty alternative for getting your daily fruits, vegetables and greens to help aid with digestion, enhance your immune system and boost your energy.
Super Greens high-quality superfood drink mix contains a high phyto-nutrient content and includes a greens blend of wheat grass, kale, barley and spirulina. Along with aloe and probiotics, Super Greens will provide you with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are essential to help sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Great Taste: Rich and satisfying flavor - without an aftertaste.
Only 45 calories: Low calorie - help support healthy weight management.
†Per IRI Vitamins, US Multi-Outlet, latest 52 weeks ending 12/25/16.
Add 1 scoop to 8 fl. oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Stir until smooth or use a shaker cup or blender.
Best times to use:
Enjoy first thing in the morning for energy and nutrients to start your day.
Enjoy a serving between lunch and dinner as a high-quality, low-calorie drink mix.
Organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic guar gum, organic rebaudioside A (from stevia), organic sunflower oil powder.
Wheat and barley grass does not contain gluten.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Store in cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Sold by weight, not volume. Settling may have occurred.
50 Organic Super Foods
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.