Comp tia linux+ training course
Training type: i
• (note: i=individual, c=corporate) – you may call for details on corporate training
Training method: classroom/demonstration with live scenarios
Duration (weekend) : 10 weeks
Starting date: january 25, 2021
Timing & schedule:
Saturday 10.00am – 2.00pm
Sunday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
I. training covers tuition, coursewares, certificate of attendance
Linux has dominated the server install base in the business world—and it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Linux's popularity has led to a greater need for information technology (it) professionals who can manage servers that run some form of the linux kernel .
The official comp tia® linux+ certification builds on your existing experience with systems operations and administration to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot a linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the comp tia linux+ certification and who want to prepare for exam xk0-004 and also any similar linux certification programs.
The linux+ certification can validate the student's understanding and skill in configuring, monitoring, and supporting linux systems.
During this course , delegates will understand how to configure , operate, and troubleshoot linux systems.
Delegate will also acquire the following skills:
• perform basic linux tasks.
• manage users and groups.
• manage permissions and ownership.
• manage storage.
• manage files and directories.
• manage kernel modules.
• manage the linux boot process.
• manage system components.
• manage devices.
• manage networking.
• manage packages and software.
• secure linux systems.
• write and execute bash shell scripts.
• automate tasks.
• plan and perform a linux installation.
This course is designed for it professionals whose primary job responsibility is the management of servers and other devices running the linux operating system.
This course is for typical students who wish to expand their skill-set to support their career in linux system administration and operations.
1. Performing basic linux tasks
2. Managing users and groups
3. Managing permissions and ownership
4. Managing storage
5. Managing files and directories
6. Managing kernel modules
7. Managing the linux boot process
8. Managing system components
9. Managing devices
10. Managing networking
11. Managing packages and software
12. Securing linux systems
13. Working with bash scripts
14. Automating tasks
15. Installing linux
Why sgl ?
1. over twenty ( 25) highly experienced and certified consultants and trainer
2.best rated training company on deal dey.
3. optimized training budget.
4. customized training solution
5. standard and vendors’ approved course wares
6. both classroom and on-site training option.
7. affordable course programs
8. certification exams
Comp tia linux+ training course
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.