Proffering relevant solutions to customer’s challenges with our products and services.
Advertising opportunities by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
Receiving and listening to customers complains.
Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
Using social media to advertise opportunities attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
Making the first client contact and ensuring the company-client’s deal is closed.
Have good communication skills
Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
Be persuasive, persistent and patient
Ability tosolve clientele problems.
Be able to cope with pressure
Be flexible and adaptable
Have a mature personality
Have a good customer call skills
Have the ability to prioritize
Have good IT skills.
Have a bachelors degree (BSc)
Be available to resume immediately after all assessment is concluded
Be resident in either Benin or Warri.
Be a smart, self motivated and quick to adjust to the corporate organization
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to the email addrrss and forward their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to the HR contact below.
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.