This training goes with real LIVE scenerios!
Training Participant agrees to the following conditions for CyberSecurity/IT Information Knowledge and Practice::
"As a participant of this training, I understand and agree to abide by the following acceptable agreement terms. These terms restrict my access to and use of the information technology applications, services and resources of my company where I work as an employee based on the skill I acquired through this training program at SGL Technologies" Participant is expected to duly complete and sign an agreement form.
• 90% Hands On Training
• Free Cyber Security Tools
• Free Cyber Security Materials
• Free manual (softcopy)
• Training Category: Individual and Promo Package
• Duration: 4 Days
• Date : February 23, 24, March 2 & 3, 2019
• 2 Weekends. Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm, Sunday 2- 6pm
• Delivery Method: Demonstration /Full Hands on
o Lagos: 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, (Opp New Garage) Ikeja, Lagos
• Live Tools for The Class:
• Kali Linux ,NetStumbler ,Cain & Abel, Nessus, NexPose, Zenmap, NetScan, Oracle VM
Demand for cybersecurity specialists is at an all-time high. If you are drawn to the challenging, rewarding work of safeguarding data, a career in cybersecurity might be the perfect fit.
Cyber security comprises technologies, processes and controls that are designed to protect systems, networks and data from cyber attacks.
Effective cyber security knowledge reduces the risk of cyber attacks, and protects organisations and individuals from the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
To develop Next Generation of Cyber Security Professionals with practical knowledge to detect Cyber attacks and prevent Hackers.
Who Should Attend:
• Attending our cyber security bootcamp is recommended for the following professionals:
• Cyber Security Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Officers, Managers, or Directors
• Information Security, Information Technology/IT Security, or Business Security: Personnel, Officers, Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Executives, Associates, Consultants, Managers, or Directors
• Systems Administrators, Network Architects or Engineers, (Forensics) Investigators, Auditors, Strategists, Systems Engineers or Integrators, and Technology Evangelists
• Software Developers, Project Managers, General Managers and others involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational cyber security policy, practices and procedures
• Anyone who needs to understand the implications of cyber security on their technology and overall business operations
• Benefits to The Individual Participant:
• Advance your security career
• Learn how to think like a hacker
• It’s not just useful for penetration testers
• Improve your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities
• Prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
• The Cybersecuity skill certification will boost your salary
• You’ll learn to use real hacking tools
Benefits to Organisation:
- Reduce Security solution cost
- Equip IT and Information Security Staff with latest Cyber security strategy
- Equip delegates with skills and knowledge to prevent Hackers and Bad Actors
- Understand the modus Operandi of Cyber Criminals and stay multi steps ahead
- Increase Awareness and improve security of critical IT Assets & information
- Learn how to detect file Malware and Virus trojans
- Learn to detect weaponized url and attachment
- Learn how to detect systems and network vulnerabilities before the Hackers
o Information gathering
o Network sniffing
o Wireless security Assessment
o Vulnerability Assessment & Management
o Penetration Testing
o Intro to ISO 27001
o Detecting vulnerable System Ports, Services & protocols
o Detecting weaponised Pdf and Word Attachment
o Tracing and detecting the location of an Attacker
o Foot printing and reconnaissance
o Scanning networks
o System hacking
o Trojans and backdoors
o Viruses and worms
o Social engineering
o Denial of service
o Session hijacking
o Hacking web servers
o Hacking web applications
o SQL injection
o Hacking wireless networks
o Evading IDS, firewalls and honeypots
o Buffer overflow
• Over Twenty Five Highly Experienced and Certified Instructors
• Best Rated Training Company on DealDey:
• Affordable Cost Programs
• Career Counseling and Mentoring
• Certification Exams
• One on One Training
• Standard and Vendors’ Approved Course wares
• Fast Track Option Available
• Students’ Internship Program
• Job Opportunities
This training goes with real LIVE scenerios!
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.