Certified business development professional
The certified business development professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate and profits will drop. The course also addresses ways to maximize the company's profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision makers in the market. By attending this program, business development professionals will acquire what they need to create and implement promotional drives in order to spur the company's market prospects and design cost effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
The course involves a variety of case studies and exercises to develop the right skills needed to become a successful business development professional. Group presentations and self assessment tools are also available for the same purpose.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. define the main functions and best practices in business development (bd)
2. recognize the importance of re-defining business processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
3. produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
4. design and use financial ratios and kp is to measure their operations' effectiveness
5. use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the key account team
Sales reps, sales supervisors and managers, and account managers who would like to professionally develop themselves by seizing business opportunities and using them to improve personal management and showcasing skills. The course also targets commercial professionals aspiring to consider every potential client as a challenge that will help their performance and their careers.
1. account qualification
2. customer relationship management
3. re-engineering of commercial processes
4. customer service
5. marketing of products and services
6. business planning
7. lead generation
8. writing business proposals
Institute of sales & marketing management (ismm) : ciel consulting is a recognised centre for the “institute of sales & marketing management” (ismm), the global representative body for salespeople. Founded in 1911, ismm has been the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice for over 100 years. Ismm endorsement is a badge of recognition for the high quality sales and marketing training courses offered by ciel consulting training and consulting. Upon successfully completing the course, participants will be awarded an ismm certificate in addition to the certificate they receive from ciel consulting training & consulting.
Ciel consulting reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
1. business development: overview and best practices
2. business development: definition and scope
3. account analysis and qualification: an overview
4. the new landscape of account management and bd
5. understanding the buy-sell ladder model
6. client classification: building an ideal client profile
7. understanding and working the customer loyalty ladder
8. the business planning process
9. using the star business planning process:
10. strategic analysis
11. targets and goals
13. reality check
14. conducting customer surveys to identify important
15. service criteria
16. preparing an account development plan
17. building client chemistry with f.o.r.m
18. re-defining your processes for breakthrough results
19. reviewing the selling process
20. the selling process
21. functional product/service/company knowledge
22. unique/distinctive selling points
23. the sales competitors analysis form
24. reengineering your team selling process to avoid mistaking motion for action
25. the value-added selling
Certified business development professional
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.