A salicylic acid lotion is an effective way to restore skin smoothness by exfoliating and softening dry skin on the legs and other problem spots like the elbows and knees. An ideal lotion for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss.
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula, this lotion for rough skin is designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid as it hydrates with hyaluronic acid, comforts the skin with niacinamide and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid lotion formula is gentle on the skin.
Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
Enriched with vitamin
DMVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
Ceramides:Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
Developed with dermatologists
Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.