Training Schedule: By Request
Duration: 3 Days
Location : Warri
Training Method: Classroom and Offshore Simulation Platform
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
Message Jobskills Training Instit on WhatsApp.
• Today’s deal offers a three - day Comprehensive and Intensive Classroom training on BOSIET | basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training
This training program is designed to meet the initial offshore safety & emergency response training requirements for personnel new to the offshore oil and gas industry. Delegates will be required to demonstrate their skills and a level of knowledge and understanding of key areas, as defined in the DPR/OPITO Standard for Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Basic Safety Induction
2. Helicopter Safety and Escape
3. Basic Seamanship
4. Safety Equipment
5. Life Saving Appliances
6. Sea Survival
7. Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION & EMERGENCY TRAINING
Training Schedule: By Request
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.