Audemars Piguet presents the new Openworked self-winding Royal Oak. While openworking or skeletonising movements represents a blend of time-honoured artistry and traditions, the Audemars Piguet Manufacture in Le Brassus is offering a contemporary take on this craft in a model that goes firmly against the trend of classic skeleton watches.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.