Pumps of the series ASH were developed for handling liquid gases with vapour pressures of up to 80 bar. The high admissible nominal pressure and the optimum operation properties of the material combinations selected resulted in multiple application of this series, especially for handling carbon dioxide. They are successfully applied in processes and installations for the production, storage and transportation of CO2, in supply plants, measuring, regulation and decanting equipment, fire-extinguishing and inert installations, in CO2 drying and CO2 cleaning plants, for production of dry ice and neutralizing of alkaline waste waters.
Flow rate: up to 12 m³/h
Head: up to 288 m
Speed: max. 1800 rpm
Temperature: max. 120 °C
Casing pressure: up to 100 bar
Shaft seals: gland packing, mechanical seal
Material: cast steel
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.