The AOH is used when clear or turbid liquids without any abrasive particles are to be handled reliably and trouble-free. The performance curve steepness admits a precise regulation of the pressure with a small change in capacity. The AOH is used in domestic plants and agriculture for irrigation, drainage and sprinkling. The AOH is well known in all branches of trade or industry for boosting pressure, cooling water, water circulating, boiler feeding, condensate, cleaning plants and ship yards.
Flow rate: up to 7.5 m³/h
Head: up to 98 m
Speed: max. 1,800 rpm
Temperature: max. 120 °C
Casing pressure: up to 10 bar
Shaft seals: gland packing
Materials: grey cast iron
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.