Royal jelly is a substance made by worker Bees to feed the Queen bee in her first days of life to ensure her growth and feirtility.
It is considered to be one of the World's most nutrients rich substance. Packed with 134 Nutrients, including essential Amino Acids, Minerals and Vitamins B1,B2,B6,C, E, along with Biotin, Niacin and Folic Acid.
The Amino acid in Royal jelly are also a basic ingredient in Collagen, which is essential in maintaining the Skin's firmness by supporting the Skin's connective tissue.
Royal jelly is known to help reverse the effect of ageing in the skin by eliminating Pigmentation as well as Wrinkles.
Royal jelly is widely used around the world for its ability to enhance Skin texture and Smoothness.
Royal jelly and Honey has been shown to be effective as a Softner for Dry Skin and the toning lotion for firming, Relaxed, Streched or Stressed Skin.
Royal jelly has also been found to have Antioxidant properties and be beneficial to overall health and ageing programs.
In addition to the Skin Smoothing properties, Royal jelly has also been shown to be a good Antibacterial agent. Whilst not as potent an antibacterial as Honey, it has been shown to be effective at killing various Bacteria and some Fungi.
Benefit of Royal Jelly.
#Anti Ageing. Treatment
#Anti Stretch mark
#Aids cell regeneration
#It optimizes Breast size and firms up sagging breast.
#It is useful in Acne treatment.
#It is useful for Vagina tightening, that may have sagged due to Child birth.
#A good antibiotics for infections, STDs, UTIs, Cold and Cough.
#Very good to promote Fertility.
#.For total well being to bring out the Queen in you.
Swissgarde Royal jelly.
150mg Royal jelly.
Wheat Germ oil
# It is an anti aging supplement.
#It is known to increase concentration, mental alertness and raise energy level.
# It helps boost immune system..
Other problems that Swissgarde Royal jelly has proved to be beneficial includes
High/Low Blood pressure
Menopausal symptoms etc..
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.