What is It Made of?
The Bio Disc is made of 13 TECHNICALLY ENGINEERED natural minerals.
A NANO FUSION process using several high heat fusion methods, structurally bonds the minerals together, at a molecular level.
The combination of the minerals and the fusion techniques produces a catalytic conversion of energy known as "Scalar Energy".
This 21st century technology develops a long lasting natural scalar resonance which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid, renewing the natural molecular chains.
How does the energy transfer to the water using the Bio Disc?
The Bio Disc energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise.
Or the liquid can be poured over the bio disc where it's picks up 'the resonance.
The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters of the world.
BIO Energy DISC BENEFITS
1.Improves tastes of all liquids
2.Increases drinking water energy level
3.Increases body energy level
4.Maximizes nutritional benefits
6.Extend shelf life of all vegetables, fruits and meats
8.Enhances immune system
10.Increases blood oxygen levels
11.Calms and balances
12.Assists in pain relief
13.Enhances potency of food supplements-increasing the hydration levels of the drinking water taken with the supplements.
14.The healing power of Bio disc has proven to amazingly balance the 'yin' and 'yang 'and cure various syndromes such as autism, diabetes, high blood pressure, high level of cholesterol, high level of uric acid, migraines, pains, swelling and inflammation, rheumatism,stiff neck, leg cramp, stomach ache, headache, asthma, kidney problem, allergy, jet lag, fatigue, muscular pains, stresses, and more..
Manufactured in Germany.
1. Amezcua Scalar Energy Bio Disc2 (Made in Germany).
2. Rubber Protector.
3. User Manual.
What is It Made of?
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.