This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today.
• TRAINING DURATION: 5 Days (Class + Practical + Assessment/Exams).
LAGOS DATE: PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
LAGOS TRAINING VENUE: 11 Seinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
WARRI TRAINING VENUE & DATE: CALL MR.OKAH M. - 08023348616
TIME: 9am – 5pm
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
This Training Is Open To Any One Interested In Safety Opportunity/Employment.
Fill the attach forms and send to sender email.
• FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING: 08100043964
Certificate of Professional Development shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.