We are looking for qualified and experienced Accountants to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the company.
The person will to financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
The person must be a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Reporting financial information to management and generating reports to that effect.
• Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
• Developing, implementing, modifying and documenting record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Timely computation, filing and submission of corporate taxes, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.(Very important)
• Managing and reconciling petty cash
• Advising management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Compiling information for internal and external audits as required.
• Maintaining accounting records by making copies and filling documents.
• Processing, verifying and dispatching involves to clients and debt collection
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
OND, HND, BSC, equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of applied knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Resume