The creative FLEXmax MPPT programming calculation is both consistent and dynamic, expanding your photovoltaic cluster control yield up to 30% contrasted with non-MPPT controllers. Because of dynamic cooling and wise warm administration cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can work at their full most extreme current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps individually, in surrounding temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C). Incorporated into the majority of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the progressive highlights initially created by A&E Dunamis, including support for an extensive variety of ostensible battery voltages and the capacity to venture down a higher voltage sun oriented exhibit to energize a lower voltage battery bank. An implicit, illuminated 80 character show demonstrates the present status and logged framework execution information throughout the previous 128 days at the bit of a catch. The coordinated A&E organize interchanges permit FLEXmax arrangement Charge Controllers to be remotely customized and observed by means of a MATE framework show and gives unrivaled finish framework combination. Increases PV Array Output by up to 30 Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking Full Power Output in Ambient Temperatures up to 104°F (40°C) Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC Programmable Auxiliary Control Output Built-in 128 days of Data Logging Fully Network Integrated and Programmable Displays Text LCD display for operating parameters, fault messages, self-test Options Menu-driven operation Programming by buttons
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.