When beef gets ground in factories or even at the butcher shop, it is more likely to be exposed to bacteria such as E. ... Grinding your own meat can reduce the chances of E. coli contamination as well as give you ground beef that tastes far fresher than ground beef from the supermarket meat counter.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.