Different Exercises To Do With This Kit: Fitness Ball Workouts, Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi & Personal Training The 5-Day Workout Kit is perfect for improving physical fitness while promoting a clear and balanced mind. With so many workouts to choose from, you'll never be bored with exercise again. Each workout is created by experienced, trained instructors who guide you through the exercises with clear explanations. The workouts build strength and fitness, increase concentration, restore energy levels, and improve your overall health. This kit is ideal for everyone wanting to improve their physical fitness and well-being or who's looking to add variety to their exercise workout. The 5-Day Workout Kit is a total body and mind workout that will leave you looking and feeling sensational! The 5-Day Workout Book is a full color, 176-page book contains detailed instructions and features clear, step by step photographs that explain each workout. This complete Collection Features: Simply Cardio Ball: Containing a cardio ball workout to develop cardiovascular endurance and build muscle Simply Pilates: Comprising a Pilates session to streamline your body and improve posture & core strength The Gift Of Yoga: Including one full length and four mini yoga programs to increase flexibility and relax your mind The Body Coach: Featuring a lower body workout to tone and firm muscles and increase energy levels Simply Tai Chi: Consisting of slow, rhythmic movements to improve concentration and enhance coordination Brand New In Box
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.