3m Orange Automatic Boom Barrier Car Parking Gate Access Control
Boom Barrier/ Car Parking Barrier/ Automatic Barrier Gate System
PRODUCT OVERVIEW :
The barrier will automatically go back when meet obstacles during closing.
AC motor is more powerful and no maintenance.
Boom can be chosen from 3 meters to 6 meters, and barrier closing time is 3S
The barrier can be both right-installed and left-installed.
All the operation process is soft without any noise and shaking.
Optional Interface with 1) Infrared photocell 2) Loop detector 3)RF & IC Card Access Control system 4) Parking Management System 5) Traffic Light System 6)Bluetooth Wireless 7) Biometric Access Control.
Green light and red light are used inside for indication the position of the boom.
1. Open the barrier gate by motor wheel when power off and automatic locking when power on
2. Balanced boom running with a motor transmission of cranks and shafts
3. Remote control to operate the barrier gate
4. Auto-reverse when the boom meets obstruction
5. Infrared photocells interface is available
6. Loop detector interface is available
7. Well-integrated with car parking system equipments, with wire control (push button)
8. Interface for traffic light
9. Offering dry contact signal for car parking system (COM, NC, NO)
10. Auto-delay when closing (adjustable)
11. Remote control frequency: 418MHz, 433MHz
12. Boom with protective rubber band(Optional)
1. Working temperature:-40~+75 degree centigrade.
2.Power: 220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ
3.Rated power: 80W
4.Relative humidity: ≤90%
5.Remote control distance: ≥30m
6.Net weight: 56kgs
7.Speed: 1.5S, 3S, 6S
8.Protection Class: IP54
parking lots, toll gates, goods yards, railway crossings, commercial, Hotels, Factory, Estate Entrance
What you get with the Boom Barrier Kit
1 Boom Barrier machine
2 Remote & Receiver
1 Boom rest
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.