Rubber speed bump,rubber bump,speed breaker
Speed Humps are the most cost effective solution to controlling and managing risk. They provide a safe environment for both the public and staff, and they minimize costly staff down time, insurance claims and costly legal battles.
1.Black & Yellow color combination for greater visibility;
2.Moisture & temperature resistant;
3.Modular design provides easy installation;
4.Reflectors & Glass Elements provide better night vision;
5.It could be combided as the clients'requirment,it is easy to install;
6.Rubber as a base material helps it in making better grip on the road;
7.Mainly used at the crossings of cities,highway,tollgates,gardens,vllages.parking lots and gas station etc.
When to use a Speed Hump / Speed Bump?
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1. Improve pedestrian safety
2. Reinforce stop signs in parking lots
3. Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots
4. Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
5. Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired
6. Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down
7. Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle
WE CAN SUPPLY AND INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY
Please CALL/WHATSAPP: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990
Email: info (AT) hiphensolutions.com
We are Multi-Award Winning company in Technology Solutions, Access Control, Safety, Security and Automation Systems
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.